Notorius P.I.G. Friday, April 9, 2010

Scheduled my appointment to change everything over to Comcast. It consisted of adding an HD DVR box to one new television and changing over the telephone. Well after much hub-bub of the wire cutting into the new HD hook up connection, the technician was able to splice the cable and fix it to finally get an HD picture.


After that install, he goes to work on the phone. For some reason Comcast was not able to switch over our Verizon telephone service as they were not able to get Verizon turn over the telephone line. Well then, WTF? Why did you schedule my 5 business day to change over appointment 5 EXACT business days to change over? NOT HAPPY. Technician said he couldn't do anything AND took back the HD DVR box as well and was told to reschedule the appointment.

I later called Comcast that afternoon and had to tell them the story in my "calm, angry annoyed tone" and the lady said I had to REAUTHORIZE to turn over the request to Verizon again. Was told to reschedule for 5 business days, new appointment for next Friday.

Not a good start. Should I be regretting my decision now? Starting to feel that way...

As of right now....COMCAST FAIL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment