Notorius P.I.G. Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So a nice lady from Comcast got in contact with us today. But with good and bad news. Oy.


The good: Hey! They seem like they care. The lady I spoke with, Kim P. was quite personable and wanted to help us get our poor number that we have had for 25+ years ported over. Seems like Verizon is having problems with letting us go. I mean I know we are special, fantastic and paid our bills on time....but the reason why we broke with Verizon is because " IT'S YOU not me" type of break up.

The bad: Our appointment we scheduled with Comcast last Wednesday is lost in their system. Kim informed me there is no record of our scheduled appointment. Which means...no porting of the number. You know only for the 3rd freaking time. My dad and I spent about 35 minutes at the dinner table (hey, we were multitasking...and well the hamburgers were getting cold) authorizing and talking to the man at Comcast. Note to everyone: get your name of the person you are talking to. I have no idea what happened to our appointment. I mean the man took 35 of his time to talk to us. (This reminds me of my friend, years ago that had a phone number that was close to a locate Domino's, on occasion for the repeat offenders...he would fake take a pizza order, he even went as far to upsell these poor people...but I digress) . I am sure the man on the other end wouldn't taken 35 minutes of his time talking to us.

So no appointment. No porting over. No new Comcast bundle. Our Comcast bundle is to come with free premium channels (well the one we didn't have which was Cinemax and TMC etc.) and a sports package. Well that was given to us in the first part of the install, and taken away on the 24th. I'm sure it will be reactivated when the bundle is reinstated, but it is always have fun with options. Sad panda!

Well I was told I was to get a call back. So more waiting games...

BUTTSCRATCHERS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment