Notorius P.I.G. Wednesday, April 28, 2010

(Would like to advise for you to play some music for extra blog ambiance, just press the play button on the left!)


So it is official, there is a Refrigerator Thief where I work. I have been at my current office job for about 3+ years and every department has a refrigerator for all the busy workers to store all their food goodies. My department just happens to have me, one of the biggest stock pilers of tasty frozen food goodness in case there is a situation that I can't leave my department. My tasty frozen food goodness consists mostly of after school snacks a mother
would serve her kids and her kids' friend that come over, this cuisine usually consists of but not limited to bagel bites, mini hamburgers, veggie patties, hot pockets, and other frozen food fare. Over the past 2 years, my coworkers and I would be periodically missing random frozen food, drinks, and yogurts. We just overlooked it and just thought perhaps it was just mistaken food owner identity. But now it has escalated in the past 2 months, and my coworkers and I are missing our food! Bagel bites, White Castle hamburgers, corn dogs, Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches, lasagna, chicken wings....all disappearing over the weekend. We come back on Monday and my "don't look and stay off me plastic bags" weren't barrier enough. I even took out the food out of boxes so it looked like there wasn't anything. Bastard goes into my bags and LEAVES MY ASS WITH VEGGIE BURGERS ONLY! (I mean really those are for show!) Looks like we have a weekend hamburglar on our hands. But only this hamburglar will need an orthopedic surgeon to remove my foot from his ass. (Thanks I'm Gonna Get Ya Sucka!) Well, since I don't know who this "Refrigerurglar" is, all I can think of is SABOTAGE!

Ways to make this bastard regret eating anything....think, think, think.....stayed tuned....

(for inspiration I'll use one of my fave Far Side cartoons by Gary Larson)


0 comments:

Post a Comment