Notorius P.I.G. Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I used to be a big gum supplier to not only to myself but to someone who seem to obviously seek out my gum packs that were on my desk and help themselves to them. Normally, I wouldn't care, but it started to be so excessive that I was going through 20 piece packs of gum in 3 days. (I probably have 1 piece a day!)

So to combat this I started my own line of passive aggressive love notes to my "gumurglar."

They started of friendly:
"Hey there! This is not your gum!" (gum taken)

Followed by friendly wonderment:
"Hey! What are you doing? This is NOT YOUR GUM!" (gum taken)

To a polite bossy request:
"I know WHAT YOU are doing! STOP! (gum still taken)

To a tit for tat:
"If you are going to STEAL gum, at least leave me some monetary compensation" (gum still taken)

An eye for an eye:
"I'm going to find you and stab you in the eye!" (gum still taken)

To direct name calling:
"You are an A-hole!" (whole pack taken)

This officially was the last straw, and finally I came up with this concoction.



AND THEY HAVEN'T TOUCHED IT SINCE! It has been on my desk like this for about 2 years. (pardon the sideways angle...trying to fix that)

Sorry mom and dad, I know I have a dirty mouth...but THAT'S WHY I'm chewing ORBIT......

0 comments:

Post a Comment