Notorius P.I.G. Monday, May 3, 2010

The first set is trapped! 2 very shaken (with lots of love) cans of Coke were shaken by me and my friend Sean and placed in the refrigerator waiting for some attention from the refrigurglar. (I wished I did have access to paint can shakers, but then I would be carrying ticking time bombs and placing them into the refrigerator. ) I also prefer them to be activated by evil, thanks.


Yes, this trapped is elementary, but I like it because it is easy and "innocent" looking. I mean the nice cold red cans of Coke, scream DRINK ME even if I'm not yours! And plus, thanks to the red color branding, it is easy to spot and evokes thirst subliminally and psychologically. (Hey, you learned a marketing fact! See, reading IS fundamental!

So if tomorrow morning if my Coke is gone and the kitchen floor is sticky....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

On to the next booby traps! I'm catchen' Wabbits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment