Notorius P.I.G. Sunday, May 2, 2010

So I got a call from Kim from Comcast in the midst of a cold fighting session (sleeping at 6 PM) on Friday evening and she informed me that we have a appointment on May 8th to install our phone. (YAY!) After multiple failed attempts trying to re-record my father's voice to authorize the porting of our number from Verizon to Comcast on Wednesday, I was informed on Friday that they will be using the authorization that my father did on the 14th of April.


HEY! That is the time we scheduled that original appointment with the guy from Comcast 2.0 only later to be told there was no record of the call or old schedule appointment. WTF?

I just want the phone, can you please just get the service moved over? =( Crossing my fingers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I apologize for the experience and my team and I would like to offer our assistance. Please feel free to email us anytime! Be sure to include a link to this post and the telephone number linked with your account.

Best,

Detreon Roberts
Comcast National Customer Operations
We_can_help@comcast.com

Post a Comment